There'll be something fuller-flavoured later in the month but for now, glorious bulletpoints:
- Neckerchief. Yep, I pulled that off.
- Robert Downey Junior. Short, small-framed, narrow-shouldered, high of forehead... oh yes, I've found a new role model. I haven't tried to emulate the Tony Stark goatee yet but give it time.
- Contact lenses. Finally got the hang of them. More on this later.
- Hayfever. Explains a lot, actually.
- Belgian women. All the glamour of the French, without the high maintenance.
- Italian women. Passionate, cool and very useful in restaurants.
Off back to Kirkwall...