Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nope

I was going to post today, this first proper day off in ages (what with work, foreign travel and reworking a chapter of TWC again), but I'm too tired and have another busy, overtime-laden week ahead of me. And I would like to get out for a run tomorrow, as I've been neglecting it lately and all the fantastic food I had in Düsseldorf has caught up with my waistline... my tragic addiction to Workahol has kept me from most of my interests lately, but I have a holiday booked soon when I can finally put TWC to bed and catch up with the rest of my life.

In the meantime I have dyed my hair, the better to stop me whining about going grey. So that at least is something. Clairol Nice 'n' Easy, since you ask, and no, frankly it isn't.

EDIT: Well done Jessica Ennis! We're all very proud of you.

No comments: