Thursday, December 21, 2006

Birth

Today I am 33. I do not want to talk about it.

The eagle-eyed among you will have spotted the Starslip Crisis link to the right: I am a devotee, as all right-thinking people are. Kristofer Straub has recently started another, more wide-ranging webcomics site called HalfPixel - one of the loose series to which this plays host is Time Friends, a dementedly funny and faintly addictive three-panel strip which consists of basically the same three panels every time but with different speech balloons. Kris has now thrown it open to the world at large with the The Time Friends Maker, which gives the great unwashed an easy way to create our own TF comics.

Have a look, and set aside some time - like iambic pentameter, once you start it's hard to stop...

It's that Solstice time again, so no more from me for a while - enjoy your festival, whatever the hell it is, and buy my book or else. See you in January.

No comments: